Mitsubishi Electric will be holding a series of nationwide seminars targeting housing associations, local authorities, or anyone responsible for hitting renewable targets in the social housing sector. The free, half day events are designed to help social housing providers understand the benefits that modern air source heat pumps can offer in providing low carbon heating and helping combat fuel poverty.
Presentations will cover a wide range of topics including:
- Domestic Renewable Heat Incentive
- Application / advantages of the new Ecodan FTC5 range of heat pumps
- Delivering an Air Source Heat Pump (ASHP) Programme
- Funding streams available
- Tour of the Ecodan Display Van (if the van is present at that location)
- 08:30 - Arrival - Refreshments
- 09:00 - Introduction and House Keeping
- 09:10 - What is a Heat Pump?
- 09:30 - Product Update
- 10:15 - Guide to Delivering an ASHP Programme
- 11:00 - Refreshment Break
- 11:15 - Tenant Engagement
- 12:00 - Funding Streams
- 12:30 - Heat Pumps for Domestic and Community Heating
- 13:00 - Lunch
The seminars are taking place throughout the country with lunch included, so if you would like to attend please register using the links below.